Publishing house “Global science center LP” is a constitutor and publisher of the “The scientific heritage” international scientific journal.
We provide the researchers an ability to state their scientific activities and to exchange valuable experience not only within the borders of the nation, but within the international community as well. The journal publishes scientific studies, reports and reports about achievements in different scientific fields. We print the journal in English, Hungarian, Russian, German, French, Polish and Ukrainian .
“The scientific heritage” performs a role of a productive channel to exchange information between Europe and other world. Students, postgraduates, candidates for a higher doctor’s degree and research scientists can now show their work for established European scientists to check.
Issuing an electronic journal and print journal is a solely right solution, considering global transition to online information search systems. Hence we show your work to the world audience as soon as possible. Over 2.7 billion people use the Internet nowadays.
Digital version of the journal is published in the optimal PDF format. “The scientific heritage” is circulating (digital version) for 10 days after the deadline for material for the next issue
The output data of the article is formed in accordance with international standards.
International copyright standards:
Our publishing house does not request the official confirmation about following specified standards from the author. All authors automatically agree to follow international rules when sending their article to the editorial.
- Author must confirm the originality of the materials sent. Falsification, duplication and plagiarism is strictly forbidden.
- Authors must guarantee the article sent is not being prepared for publication in another information source.
- All words and sentences that are taken from other works, must have a reference to the source. Information and quotations used must include references to original material.
- If the author finds a serious context error, the author must inform the editorial about all inaccuracies and make proper corrections together with the editorial.
- The author must inform the editorial about all uncertain and problematic facts in the article.
Our publishing house is obligated to abide the following rules for editorial staff:
- Editorial staff are responsible for decisions made considering the material approved for publishing.
- Editorial staff should strive to satisfy the needs of the author and the audience.
- Editorial staff must review the materials sent justly, without a bias to the author’s name or author’s authority.
- Editorial staff should strive to improve their skills and results of their work. In arguable situations they must behave themselves according to scientific and ethical norms.
- Editorial staff must be always ready for publishing corrections and rectifications if needed.
Our reviewers must abide by the following principles:
- Reviewers must show the data that can be viewed as a reason to deny publication of a scientific article to the editorial.
- Reviewers must judge the material sent justly, without a bias to the author’s name or author’s reputation.
- Reviewers must professionally judge the articles sent, while being concerned only about article’s originality, completeness and value for scientific community.